A virtual PBX service is available to YouTel customers. Our IP-PBX service completely replaces the physical mini-PBX, almost exceeding its functionality. IP-PBX users enjoy all the benefits of a modern digital telephone exchange without the need to purchase it. A thoughtful functionality of a virtual PBX can bring a lot of benefits not only to large enterprises, but also to small office organizations.
FEATURES OF VIRTUAL PBX FROM YOUTEL
By connecting to YouTel’s digital telephone station, you get access to a range of services that expand your business opportunities. Together with IP-PBX, your corporate connection is complemented by features such as:
- voice mail service;
- automatic secretary function;
- activation of the night mode at a specified time;
- automatic greeting of the caller;
- organization of the sequence of connection with a specific subscriber;
- possibility of receiving fax messages by e-mail.
The work of the virtual PBX from the YouTel network is provided by special software. Our servers are installed in a professional data center, ensuring uninterrupted service operation. Management of mini-PBX from YouTel is distinguished by logical simplicity. For secretaries or other authorized persons, we provide a system telephone that displays the busy status of internal telephone numbers.
In addition, YouTel IP-PBX customers can take advantage of service opportunities such as:
- voice mail function;
- function of transfer of calls on internal lines;
- algorithm for handling various calls on different numbers;
- algorithm for different call processing depending on the time or day of the week;
- possibility of intercepting incoming calls to another phone within the same group;
- programmable forwarding of incoming calls to any other number, including mobile;
- setting restrictions on long-distance and international calls for certain internal numbers.
All IP-PBX customers are provided with technical support round-the-clock.
ADVANTAGES OF VIRTUAL ATS FROM YOUTEL
YouTel IP-PBX connectivity brings with it a number of obvious advantages, including:
- savings on the acquisition and maintenance of physical telephone station;
- saving office and production space;
- solving problems with communication when moving to another office;
- lack of characteristic noise, typical of many physical mini-PBX.
All work on the organization of the IP-PBX connection, testing and further round-the-clock technical support is provided by YouTel specialists.